Install, Dismantle and Shipping Information
Booth Installation and Dismantling Schedule
Booth Construction Guidelines
Wednesday, October 14 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 15 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- All exhibit crates must be removed from the exhibit ﬂoor by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 15. No exceptions will be allowed.
- Any exhibit booth not set to booth guidelines by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 15, will be penalized by a deduction of priority points by ASPS.
- Exhibitors are expected to make travel arrangements in accordance with the official exhibit schedule.
Booth Dismantling Schedule
Sunday, October 18 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday, Ocotber 19 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- All exhibits MUST REMAIN INTACT until the official closing time - Sunday, October 18 at 4:00 p.m. If a booth is dismantled prior to this time, a violation notice will be issued based on the 'booth violations'.
- To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor Move-Out deadline please have all carriers check-in by October 18, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- Any exhibit materials remaining unboxed on the exhibit floor may be mistaken for disposables.
- Exhibit material or damaged exhibits remaining in the convention center after the contracted move-out time has expired will be removed by Freeman at the expense of the exhibitor.
- These rules apply to all exhibitors, including non-proﬁt organizations.
Moscone Convention Center, Halls A-C
Exhibits will be held in Halls A-C of the Moscone Convention Center, please reference the Facility Floor Plans for an overview of the center. The convention center is located at 747 Howard Street., San Francisco, CA, however, this address should not be used for shipping.
Facility Floor Plans
Exhibitor Parking Info & Map
Advance Shipments to Warehouse Accepted
Monday, September 14th - Tuesday, October 6th | 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Direct Shipments to Show Site Accepted
On or after Wednesday, Ocotber 14, 2020
Visit the online Exhibitor Service Manual in 'My Account' for complete shipping information and labels (available July 2020).