Networking with Customers
Networking is a key component to building reliable and long-lasting relationships. That is why we provide valuable networking opportunities at Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Be prepared to create new leads and foster existing client relationships with our member surgeons, residents, plastic surgery professionals and practice managers at these events.
- Opening Ceremonies and Welcome Reception
- Educational Programs Conveniently Located near the Exhibit Hall
- Dedicated Daily Networking Breaks and Lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Option to Host a Satellite Symposia*
- Option to Host a Focus Group*
- Additional Speaking Opportunities for Industry*
*Subject to application, fees, and availability.
Exhibitor Access to Education*
ASPS acknowledges the exhibitors’ need to remain informed of the latest scientific techniques and challenges in the industry. We are pleased to offer all registered exhibit personnel complimentary access to all non-ticketed scientific programming that will be held Thursday, October 15 through Monday, October 19 at the Moscone Convention Center.
Check back to view the 2020 Program Schedule for all Courses and General Sessions in April
Note: Exhibitor admittance to all non-ticketed scientific programs is subject to space availability.
*course registration excludes practice management track
Enhancing Your Exhibitor Presence
There are many opportunities to promote your booth presence, products/services to meeting attendees pre-show, onsite and post-show. We encourage your participation in all of the opportunities listed here and more!
- Attendee Mailing Lists (pre-/post-meeting)
- Booth Giveaways/Novelty Items
- Booth Raffles/Drawings
- Company Listings in the Online Directory, Meeting App, and the printed Onsite Guide
- Complimentary Promotional Toolkit
- Donate to The PSF Silent Auction
- Enhanced Company Listings
- Hosted Business Suites
- In-Booth Events/Activities Listing
- Industry Functions and Meeting Space
- Industry Spotlight Presentations at the ASPS Center Stage
Contact the ASPS Exhibits Team with any questions regarding in-booth and pre/post-meeting exhibitor marketing opportunities.