Apply Online Today
- Go to: My Account > Exhibitor Login and enter your company password
(please note passwords are case sensitive)
- Forgotten passwords can be easily retrieved via email on this page.
- First-time exhibitors will need to create an Exhibitor Account by submitting their company and official contact information.
- Once logged in, go to 'Application Form', to complete and submit your application/contract.
(the application/contract will collect company, official contact, product types and payment)
- Once your application is submitted, please visit 'My Account' to access a pdf copy of the application(s) submitted.
Exhibit Space Application
Any company that has not exhibited with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the past, or within the past three years must provide an Exhibit Space Application/Contract along with their company bio/mission statement, product literature and brochure(s) and company website. This information can be submitted via email to the ASPS Exhibits Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, companies with medical instruments or devices must also include current FDA status for any products that may be promoted or intended for sale at any ASPS meeting.
Payments for exhibits will be accepted via credit card in the online application process. Any payments being made by via check should be addressed as follows.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Attn: Finance Department
444 East Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
ASPS Tax ID# 94-1535436
All cancellations must be in writing to the ASPS Executive Office. Written notice of cancellation or reduction of space must be received by the dates listed below. Cancellations or reductions of space on or before April 2, 2019 will be charged a $550 handling fee.
- Received on or before April 2, 2019: 100% refund (less a $550 handling fee)
- Received on April 3 – May 10, 2019: 50% refund
- No refunds will be granted after May 10, 2019
Failure to notify ASPS of intent to cancel may result in exhibitor being denied participation at future ASPS meetings. Space not claimed and occupied prior to 12:00 pm Thursday, September 19, 2019 for which no special arrangements have been made with ASPS may be resold or reassigned by ASPS without obligation on the part of ASPS for any refund whatsoever.