Opening Ceremonies & Welcome Reception
Opening Ceremonies & Welcome Reception is THE event of Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Tied together for one amazing experience, this event celebrates all that plastic surgery has to offer and the amazing advances that have been made in the specialty over the past year. Hosted by all three Presidents (ASPS, PSF, and ASMS), attendees are treated to fascinating entertainment, world-class food, and a truly unforgettable experience to kick off the premier meeting of our specialty.
OPENING CEREMONIES & WELCOME RECEPTION SPONSORSHIP: $35,000 (EXCLUSIVE)
- Podium recognition of company support by ASPS President during Opening Ceremonies
- Logo recognition on stage presentation screen prior to Opening Ceremonies and throughout Welcome Reception
- Logo recognition on signage throughout the event
- Complimentary full-page advertisement in the Opening Ceremonies program
- Five(5)complimentary invitations to Opening Ceremonies and Welcome Reception
- Logo placement alongside PSTM Logo at two Step & Repeats
- Two banner advertisements located in the Aon Ballroom
METER BOARD: $3,000
All meter board advertisements are double sided. Set of 3.
PROGRAM ADVERTISEMENTS: $500-$2,500
Make sure your company’s advertisements are included and read at the Opening Ceremonies by placing them in the program for Opening Ceremonies. Attendees will receive programs as they walk in. From time of arrival to the time Opening Ceremonies begins and after programming wraps up attendees will be reading your advertisement. Full, half, and quarter page advertisements available. This program is separate from the Plastic Surgery The Meeting Official Program. Full page: $1,500 – Half page: $850 – Quarter Page: $500
COAT CHECK: $3,000
Provided to attendees during Opening Ceremonies & Welcome Reception, a private coat-check will be available at Navy Pier located next to the ballroom entrance. Staffing of the luggage check is provided by ASPS. Corporate logo will appear on the back of luggage check claim tickets and on all advertisements and recognition signage on site.
Banners located in the Aon ballroom 15' wide by 3' high. The Ballroom will be host to the Opening Ceremonies program and will be the main thoroughfare during the Welcome Reception.
For more information about branding opportunities: