Networking with Customers
Networking is a key component to building reliable and long-lasting relationships. That is why we provide valuable networking opportunities at Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Be prepared to create new leads and foster existing client relationships with our member surgeons, residents, plastic surgery professionals and practice managers at these events.
- Opening Ceremonies and Welcome Reception
- Educational Programs Conveniently Located near the Exhibit Hall
- Dedicated Daily Networking Breaks and Lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Option to Host a Satellite Symposia*
*Subject to Satellite Symposia application, fees, and availability.
Exhibitor Access to Education
ASPS acknowledges the exhibitors’ need to remain informed of the latest scientific techniques and challenges in the industry. We are pleased to offer all registered exhibit personnel complimentary access to both instructional courses and general sessions that run throughout the week.
- Complimentary Course Registration Open to Exhibitors Onsite* (registration required)
- Complimentary Access to All General Sessions (Saturday-Tuesday)
View the 2018 Program Schedule for all Courses and General Sessions, Summer of 2018 at:
Note: Exhibitor admittance to general sessions and instructional courses is subject to space availability.
*course registration excludes practice management track
Enhancing Your Exhibitor Presence
In 2018 ASPS will continue to offer new ways for exhibitors to enhance their online and print listings that are promoted to and used by attendees before, during, and after the meeting. These new enhancements will be in addition to other long-standing offerings that will increase your exposure to the meeting attendees.
- The PSF Silent Auction
- Industry Passport to Success
- Enhanced company listings in the Official Program and
- Pre/Post-show Attendee Mailing Lists
- Exhibitor hosted In-Booth Raffles/Drawings for Attendees
- Exhibitor Show Specials
- Exhibitor Press Releases
Contact the ASPS Exhibits Team with any questions regarding in-booth and pre/post-meeting exhibitor marketing opportunities.