Hotel & Travel
Plastic Surgery The Meeting Exhibitors will have access to discounted hotel and transportation rates again in 2018. The housing reservations site will open in Spring of 2018, allowing ample time to complete your travel plans for Chicago. We encourage you to take advantage of the discounts offered and make reservations early, as availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Reservations Available in Spring of 2018
onPeak is the official housing partner for Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2018. Other companies have been known to contact meeting attendees and exhibitors claiming to represent ASPS and offering assistance with hotel reservations. ASPS does not endorse these companies and recommends that you only make hotel reservations through onPeak.
Air travel and transportation information will be available in Spring of 2018.
Each exhibiting company receives six (6) complimentary badges for booth staff per 10x10 (100 sq. ft.) of exhibit space. All name badges will be mailed in advance (as requested) during the online badge registration process, if registered by August 23. Please visit the Exhibitor Registration desk upon arrival to receive your welcome packet including your Official Program(s), welcome reception tickets, and lunch vouchers for the week.
Each exhibiting company will receive the following:
- Complimentary access to all general sessions (as space permits and badge required)
- Complimentary access to register for instructional courses (as space permits, onsite registration required)
- Six (6) complimentary badges per 10x10 booth/100 sq. ft. Additional badges for company personnel are available for purchase at $150 each.
- Two (2) Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception Tickets, per 10x10 booth (not to exceed 10 per company).
Additional tickets available for purchase.
- Tickets to the ever-popular Hot Topics in Plastic Surgery course are available for purchase through online registration. (space is limited)
- Two (2) exhibitor meal vouchers, per 10x10 booth/100 sq. ft. per day (Saturday - Monday).
Badge Registration will be available in Spring of 2018.