Priority Point System
For companies that submit an Application/Contract on or prior to March 15, 2018, a priority point system is used to determine the order in which the exhibiting company will select their exhibit space during the Online Space Assignment (April 2018).
Priority points are calculated based on participation in ASPS/PSF programs as follows:
- One (1) point per year of exhibits participation at all prior annual meetings
- One (1) point per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) booth
- One-half (1/2) point per tabletop exhibit at any ASPS clinical symposium/meeting
- One-half (1/2) or One (1) point for participation in The PSF Silent Auction
- One-half (1/2) point for 2017 resigning for 2018 by Friday, October 13 with 25% deposit
- One-half (1/2) point for 2017 exhibitors completing post-show survey by Tuesday, November 14
Housing Program Points
Reserve hotel rooms through ASPS Ofﬁcial Housing (onPeak/GES) and earn points.
- One (1) point for 1-5 hotel rooms
- Two (2) points for 6-10 hotel rooms
- Three (3) points for 11-20 hotel rooms
- Four (4) points 20+ or more hotel rooms
Advertising in ASPS publications: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Journal, Plastic Surgery News®, Plastic Surgery Resident Magazine, Plastic Surgery The Meeting Registration Brochure or Official Program.
- One (1) point will be awarded for each full-page ad or 3/4-page ad
- One-half (1/2) point for each 1/2-page or 1/3-page ad
- One-quarter (1/4) point for each 1/4-page ad
Web banner advertising in the following: PSNextra.org, PSN Connection, PlasticSurgery.org, the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal Website and/or the Plastic Surgery The Meeting App.
- One (1) point for ($1 - $10,000)
- Two (2) points for ($10,001 - $20,000)
- Three (3) points for ($20,001 - $30,000+)
Corporate Support Points
In addition, Plastic Surgery The Meeting Premier Supporters will have priority selection to choose their space, in order of support level and by date of signed LOA submission, prior to other exhibiting companies.
Companies with several divisions may choose to average points in order to be grouped together in the space assignment process. The process will allow each division to contract separately while maintaining their own identities (i.e. exhibit listing, badges, hotel rooms, etc.)
If two or more companies wish to be assigned exhibit space adjacent to one another, each company must attach a cover letter to their Application/Contract for exhibit space, explain the request and copy the other company. The space assignment will then be made by averaging the companies’ points.
No part of any exhibit space assigned to an exhibitor may be reassigned, sublet or shared with another party. Exhibitors may display only those products or services that they manufacture or regularly distribute. This information must be included in the Application/Contract for exhibit space. Sharing of exhibit space is permitted only for divisions of the same company.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Companies that have merged with, been purchased by, or have purchased another company, may use the exhibit points from either company alone, whichever is more favorable, but not the combined points of both companies. ASPS should be notiﬁed in writing that the acquisition or merger between companies has been completed and list the date of completion. Companies will have to select one company name to be used for all printed materials (badges, ﬁnal program, etc.). Companies requesting a transfer of points must be “directly related” to an exhibiting company in order to inherit those points. A “directly related” company shall be deﬁned as a company that is wholly owned by a subsidiary or one which has merged with another company. Points will be awarded only if similar product lines are displayed. The sale of a product, product line, certain technology, or certain assets to another company will be considered to transfer priority points only if and to the extent determined by the Society in its sole discretion. All requests for points transaction must be submitted in writing to the ASPS Exhibits Department and conﬁrmed in writing by the parent or subsidiary company.