Networking with Customers
Networking is a key component to building reliable and long-lasting relationships. That is why we provide valuable networking opportunities at Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Be prepared to create new leads and foster existing client rela- tionships with our member surgeons and the plastic surgery professionals at these events.
- Opening Ceremonies and Welcome Reception at Epcot
- Educational programs conveniently located near the Exhibit Hall
- Dedicated daily breaks and lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Option to Host a Satellite Symposia*
*Subject to Satellite Symposia application, fees, and availability.
Exhibitor Access to Education
ASPS acknowledges the exhibitors’ need to remain informed of the latest scientic techniques and challenges in the industry. We are pleased to offer all registered exhibit personnel complimentary access to both instructional courses and general session that run throughout the week.
- Complimentary Course Registration Open to Exhibitors Onsite (registration required)
- Complimentary Access to All General Sessions (Saturday-Tuesday)
View the 2017 Program Schedule for all Courses and General Sessions at:
Note: Exhibitor admittance to general sessions and instructional courses is subject to space availability.
Enhancing Your Exhibitor Presence
In 2017 ASPS will offer new ways for exhibitors to enhance their online and print listings that are promoted to and used by attendees before, during, and after the meeting. These new enhancements will be in addition to other long-standing offerings that will increase your exposure to the meeting attendees.
- New! Exhibit Hall Silent Auction (available June 2017)
- New! Industry Passport to Success (available June 2017)
- New! Upgraded Company listings in the Official Program with logos
- New! Upgraded Exhibitor Directory listings with featured Product Showcase (with photos)
- New! Upgraded Exhibitor Directory Listings with featured Videos
- Pre-show Attendee Mailing List (reach the audience before you arrive)
- Post-show Attendee Mailing List (follow-up with leads generated)
- Exhibitors to hold In-Booth Raffles/Drawings for Attendees (promoted by ASPS)
- Exhibitors to offer Show Specials to Attendees (promoted by ASPS)
- Exhibitors to post Press Releases in Online Listing
Contact the ASPS Exhibits Team with any questions regarding in-booth and pre-meeting exhibitor marketing opportunities.