There are many reasons to exhibit at Plastic Surgery The Meeting, including exposure to a membership base that delivers the quality and quantity of prospects that can support your business goals. While in Orlando, take this opportunity to create an environment of excitement and showmanship that will captivate the crowd. Deliver a message that will make an impact on your business and get the attention of these specialized and targeted professionals at this largest gathering of its kind.
“You won’t find a better opportunity to get in front of the world’s leading plastic surgeons. We exhibit every year and wouldn’t think of missing it.”
Reasons to Join Us in Orlando:
- It is the largest international meeting of plastic surgeons and surgical medical professionals, with over 3,400 attendees at last year’s event.
- It is an environment that brings together the best and brightest surgeons to discuss the latest techniques and research in their ﬁeld.
Generate New Leads
Every year the business community comes together at Plastic Surgery The Meeting to connect with surgeons from around the globe. As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to connect with thousands of decision makers who attend the largest gathering of plastic surgeons in the world. In Orlando, the combination of exhibiting in a modern facility and the spirit that good weather brings make it an incredible opportunity to promote your brand.
This year we are carving out additional time for educational PRS Tech Talks and the exciting Residents Bowl competition that will drive trafﬁc, conversation, and ultimately business to your booth.
Networking is a key component to building reliable and long lasting relationships. That is why we bring valuable opportunities to network with other professionals and industry leaders to Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Be sure to participate in these opportunities with plastic surgery professionals:
- Opening Ceremonies on Friday evening
- Welcome Reception on Friday immediately following Opening Ceremonies
- Educational programs conveniently located near the Exhibit Hall
- Dedicated daily breaks and lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Breakfast Reception with Exhibitors on Sunday morning
- Industry-hosted Satellite Symposia opportunities*
*Subject to Satellite Symposia application, processing and fee. Limited availability.
Education for Exhibitors
Plastic Surgery The Meeting strives to keep its industry partners informed of the latest scientiﬁc developments and techniques in the specialty. Participation in these events allows registrants and exhibitors to share knowledge and trends in the industry. Education can be gained from a variety of industry professionals, where new ideas and competitive expertise in the marketplace is a tangible beneﬁt that you can’t get anywhere else. It’s a great way to share experiences with others inside and outside of the normal space of your business.
- Instructional course registration open to exhibitors
- Complimentary admittance to all General Scientific Sessions
*demographics are based on attendance from Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2016.