The Inaugural PSF Silent Auction Will Be Unveiled in Orlando!
Join us in taking Plastic Surgery The Meeting to the next level. All funds generated from The PSF Silent Auction will be donated to The Plastic Surgery Foundation. Discover some of the amazing work of The PSF at www.ThePSF.org and see where your donation dollars are going.
Here’s what it means to you:
- Increased Company Product/Service Exposure
- Members/Attendees Will Be Competing for your Products/Services
- Free Mention in The PSF Silent Auction Communications to Members/Attendees
- Donation Item (description and picture) Printed in Onsite Silent Auction Guide
- In-Booth Auction Participant Identification Sign
- BONUS! The first 15 companies to sign up for donation commitments earn one (1) extra priority point
- BONUS! The next 15 companies to sign up for donation commitments earn one-half (½) priority point
Here’s how it works:
- Send an Email to ASPS to share your interest
- Identify an Attractive Donation Item
- Complete the Donation Entry Form
- Review the Rules & Regulations
- Reap the benefits of increased exposure and booth traffic!
The deadline for entries to be included in the printed handout is Friday, September 15, 2017.
This fundraiser program is Powered by The YPS (Young Plastic Surgeons) Steering Committee. With their influence, we have seen continued success in initiatives and member engagement – thank you to The YPS for your support.