Hotel & Travel
Plastic Surgery The Meeting Exhibitors will have access to discounted hotel and transportation rates again in 2017. The housing reservations site opened in May 2017, allowing ample time to complete your travel plans for Orlando. We encourage you to take advantage of the discounts offered and make reservations early, as availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
onPeak is the official housing partner for Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2017. Other companies have been known to contact meeting attendees and exhibitors claiming to represent ASPS and offering assistance with hotel reservations. ASPS does not endorse these companies and recommends that you only make hotel reservations through onPeak.
Meeting Code: ZXT7522342 | Book Flights Online | or by phone: (800) 426-1122 ($25 fee)
Note: Discounts are only valid on qualifying airfare and restrictions apply.
Exhibitors will enjoy a 3%-10% discount off regularly published airfares with United Airlines, subject to availability and advance purchase requirements. Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the recommended airport and is 13 miles away from the Orange County Convention Center.
All parking at the Orange County Convention Center is available on a first-come, first-served basis including handicapped accessible parking. Exact numbers of spaces vary from show to show. For a preview of the locations of accessible parking at the OCCC complex, click on the corresponding building name: North/South Building. For Further information about OCCC accessibility can be by following this link.
Each exhibiting company receives six (6) complimentary badges for booth staff per 10x10 (100 sq. ft.) of exhibit space. All name badges will be mailed in advance (as requested) during the online badge registration process if registered by September 5. Please visit the Exhibitor Registration desk upon arrival to receive your welcome packet including your Official Program(s), reception tickets, and lunch vouchers for the week.
Each exhibiting company will receive the following:
- Complimentary access to all general sessions (as space permits and badge required)
- Complimentary access to register for instructional courses (as space permits, onsite registration required)
- Two (2) exhibitor meal vouchers, per 10x10 booth/100 sq. ft. per day (Saturday - Monday)
- Two (2) Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception Tickets for Epcot®, per 10x10 booth (not to exceed 10 per company). Additional tickets available for purchase, $100 ea.
- Tickets to the ever-popular Hot Topics in Plastic Surgery course are available for purchase through online registration, $275 ea. (space is limited)
- Additional badges for exhibit booth personnel can be purchased, $125 ea.
Additional information regarding badge registration is available in the Registration FAQs.
Access the exhibitor badge registration website through the 'My Account' section of the website (password required).